2nd MEETING MINUTES OF THE FIRE DETECTION PROJECT
On May 16th, 2018 in Bulgaria, town of Haskovo, in the Town hall, on the 3rd Floor, the Second Meeting of the Management team was held, according to WP1of the Project “High Technology for protection of Biodiversity through early fire detection in high significance protected forest areas” (Project Acronym: FIRE DETECTION).
The goal of the meeting was to discuss partners’ commitments and responsibilities for the implementation of project activities, the progress they have made and the next steps that must be made, and exchange ideas and experiences among the members of both Bulgarian and Greek Project Teams.
The Second Meeting was attended by:
- Mr. Valentin Spendzharov – Bulgarian Project Manager,
- Ms. Svetlana Madzharova – Bulgarian Financial manager
- Mr. Triantafyllos Mamatsopoulos – Greek project manager and financial manager, and
- Ms. Fani Mamatsopoulou for Record keeping.
The Second Meeting had the following agenda:
- Official welcome by the Mayor Mr Belivanov;
- Discussion of the tasks of the partners in the Project and the progress they have made;
- Discussions on the specifications of the deliverables that must be delivered and the timetable of their implementation;
- Discussion of the current and forthcoming initiatives;
- Specifying the schedule of the planned joint meetings; The next (third) meeting will take place in Soufli in September 2018.
- Visit on the proposed location for the fire detection system and adjoining infrastructure.
At the end of the meeting Mr. Valentin Spendzharov thanked the guests for their participation in the Second Meeting and expressed assurance that it will contribute to successful project implementation.
Haskovo May 16th, 2018